YENNY PAOLA PARRA RAMIREZ M.D.
General Surgeon Medical specialist in health auditing and studies in Alternative, Integrative and Translational medicines.
General Surgeon graduated from the Juan N. Corpas University Foundation in 2000. With specialization in Health Auditing and Quality Assurance with an emphasis in Epidemiology. With training in prestigious national and international universities as they are; EAN University, Mashpez, Rosario University, Sinaloa-Mexico Medical University, Santiago de Cali University, El Bosque University and various symposia and certified courses in the respective areas of Alternative, Integrative and Translational medicines.
I don't know
I have been focusing on Holistic, Alternative and Integrative medicine since 2006. I empower patients to have a better understanding of their bodies and discover the rewarding power of the healing arts.
As a certified alternative medicine practitioner, I am dedicated to closing the gap between traditional Eastern and Western medicine while providing a safe atmosphere to heal at the same time.
I don't know
Professional with a high sense of responsibility and honesty, sufficient suitability in the workplace and proven experience, with sufficient expertise in solving the health and functional problems of the area.
I don't know
JUAN N. CORPAS UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
Graduated as General Surgeon with an average of 4.6 throughout the undergraduate.
EAN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SCHOOL
Specialization in Health Auditing and Quality Assurance with an emphasis in Epidemiology.
Chinese Medicine Course, Auriculotherapy with support in Shu and Vesical points; Acupuncture with support in Pei Jan Shen therapy and Flower Essences.
Education in Homeopathy, Flower Essences, Neural Therapy, Acupuncture, Magnetotherapy and Auriculotherapy.
UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE OF SINALOA, MEXICO
Advanced education in Ozone Therapy together with the Mexican Association of Ozone Therapy.
SANTIAGO DE CALI UNIVERSITY
Education in Prevention and intervention in Dysmetabolism in agreement with the Foundation for Social Development, the
Sciences and Health.
EL BOSQUE UNIVERSITY
Education in Integrative Medicine and Homeopathic Bases with emphasis on
• Update on Diabetes from the ISS. 1998.
• XVI Congress of Surgical Medical Update. VII National Symposium on Social Security in health. 2000.
• XXV Colombian Congress of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging. Cartagena. 2000.
• IV Conference on Update in Infectology of the Hospital Universitario Clínica San Rafael. 2000.
• Neonatal Basic Resuscitation Course, Ambulance Air, Bogotá. 2002.
• Continuing Physician Training. AEXMUN Faculty of Medicine. 2002.
• Basic course on hospital waste management from the Secretary of Health of Bogotá. 2003.
• Scientific Update Conference on Diagnostic Images for Medical Practice at the San Rafael University Hospital. 2003.
• V Children's Orthopedics Forum of the Roosvelt Institute of Children's Orthopedics. 2004.
• I Seminar on Prudent Management of Antibiotics of the Bogota District Secretary of Health. 2004.
• International Forum on Quality and Habilitation of the Hospital Management Center. 2004.
• International Forum on Quality and Habilitation of the Hospital Management Center. 2006.
• Korean Manotherapy Seminar, Suction Cups and Moxibustion of Carlos Valencia, Hilton Hotel. 2007.
• Hydropuncture Course. 2012.
• Hell- Colombia Homotoxicology Congress. 2014.
• XXV International Symposium on Bioregulatory Medicine of the ISOHH Neurovascular Network. 2014.
• XXIV Euro Life International Biological Medicine Symposium. 2017.
Medical assistance for air ambulances.
January to June 2002.
General medicine consultation to displaced population of
all the regions of Colombia, resolves in the pathologies attended and support
Social. Bochica Clinic.
February to June 2002.
Income consultation for company workers
private. Professional Risks Los Andes, Bogotá.
April to July 2002.
Scheduled medical consultation and advocacy support and
IPS Health Network prevention. Bogotá.
June to July 2002.
Coordination of the IPS Red Auditor. Bogotá.
August to December 2002.
MEDICAL COORDINATOR AND AUDITOR
Medical and Audit Coordination, IPS Health Network, Bogotá, from Normandy Headquarters.
January to June 2003.
June 2003 to July
Concurrence Medical Auditor. Colmedica EPS Bogotá.
Medical Coordination of Colmédica Medical Centers.
August 2005 - January 2006.
NATIONAL COORDINATOR OF MEDICAL AUDIT
National Coordination of Medical Audit, Colmedica EPS, Bogotá.
2006 - November 2006.
November 2006 to February 2007.
Medical Auditor, Medical Accounts, Famisanar EPS, Bogotá.
COORDINATOR AND MEDICAL
Coordinator and Physician of the I International Congress on Cancer Prevention
Gastric. Emura Center.
October to December 2007.
October 2009 to January 2013.
Medical Auditor, Colmedica Prepaid Medicine Centers, medical records
and medical complaints.
GENERAL AND HOME MEDICAL.
General Medicine, Home Consultation. Independent General Consultation in
Colmedica Prepaid Medical Medicine Centers, Santa Barbara.
January to June 2014
Medical External Consultation in Alternative therapies, Independent in Centers
Colmedica Prepaid Medicine Doctors, Cedritos and Santa Barbara Headquarters.
October 2009 to August 2017.
June 2006 to present
Medical External Consultation in Alternative and Complementary therapies,
Independent in office in Bogotá, Carrera 7 ° No 119- 14 Consultorio
206. Secretary of Health Registry.
2016 - 2018
THE DEATH OF ONE
Presentation of the First International Congress Laura Montoya Upegui. The death of a
Santa: Outline of a Medical Record. Bolivarian Pontifical University (Medellín).